About Nelson DrumCraft

--custom-built drum sets and snare drums
--studio tech/tuning and general repair
--bearing edges and snare beds
--vintage drum restoration
--backline support

--re-wrapping


Contacting Steve at Nelson DrumCraft

email: steve.nelson0868@gmail.com
phone: 585.683.3456
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=840904797

Friday, May 7, 2010

Kudos for Kong

Sounds like he likes the drum!!!!


HI Steve,

I haven't used Sling Kong on a recording yet, but my friend did last night and I'll try to get you a copy. I expected to compromise the sound I had in my head, but I have to say: you nailed it. It is a fabulous fabulous drum and I thank you. I'm going to be posting stuff about it on various forums and I'm happy to spread the word about your work. I leave on Sunday for a tour and I'll start posting stuff after June 1, when I get back.

No comments: